Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BILLET DOUX

Gal - What will you take??
Me - I'll have juice or jal-jeera. ( U potomaniac, sitting with hot bandi and asking for these juice-jaljeera... Ur life is worthless..)
Gal - R u sure....
Me - Ya Ya... ( Plzzzzzzzzz ek baar aur poocho naa )
Gal - Okk... I'll like to have SIGNATURE ...... Waiter... Waiter....
Waiter - Yes Mam.. May i have your order please....
Me - ( Gadhe itni jaldi aana jaroori thaa kya...... )
Gal - 1 Signature and 1 jal-jeera...
Waiter - Sir aap SIGNATURE k sath kuch loge..
Gal - No, jst give me ice with SIGNATURE....
( I can't forget the glance of waiter toward me.... Kambakht...)
Me - Hey I m thinking to have Budwieser... ( waiter ko maine v ganda look dekar apna badla chuka liya )...
Gal - Ya Ya sure... I was asking u already if you have some alcohol ( Kaha poocha.... )

FLASHBACK
It was sunday and me and my two friends have planned for movie. When we were about to leave , there was ring from a damsel, she was asking if i am free today evening. Now being the engg. guy who have didn't shake hand with any damsel for last four years , how can he say No.... ( I was not idiot in this case )...... Well i received scary look from my friends... ( kamino aise kya dekh rahe hoo... tum log bhi yahi karte ) ......
friends - Jaa Saale Maal ka call aate hi dosto ko bhul gaya... ( I catch rick before they shoot me.... aaj ricksaw wala 10 times bhi mangega to chalega )

FINALLY @ RESTAURANT
Well before i reach destined point, i was forced to use my radar ( mobile ) to trace her......
And there she was ( It happens with me ... Whenevr i see hot and gorgeous girl.. Dil joro se Dhak -Dhak... Dhak-Dhak.. karne lagta hai )
( At Engg. coll, we used to tell that we will not get any girl till we are in engg. course .. Thank God... Now i am engg. graduate )
All the four year got vanished when i shaked hand with her... And we went to her favourite Restaurant...
Then all girlie stuff started... How are u?? Howz ur job going ?? Wat do u do in ur liesure time ?? Which is ur fav music ?? Which is ur fav hero?? How do u like this place???
I think i was in " Love @ first sight " I thought to propose her.. ( Kya kare yaar competition ka zammana hai..... Mai nahi kiya to koi aur kar dega....)
Aur waise bhi San kabir keh gaye hai "Kaal kare so aaj kar .. aaj kare so aab .. pal me koi doosra propose kar jayega ... chehra dekhte reh jaoge tab )..
Bas man hi man bola " jai Kabir Jai kabir" aur sochne laga propose kaise karoo.....
Suddenly idea came into my mind i'll write BILLET DOUX in napkin paper... but when????
It has been rightly said " When u love someone and u want it, the whole world conspires to meet your desire"...
I heard her phone ringing and she asked for 2 minute ( I told her to take 5 min... xtra 3 min for her and xtra 3 min for me to xpress my love in a nice way)...
I wrote BILLET DOUX with her name and i was waiting to xpress my feeling for her......
She arrived... I gave her my BILLET DOUX ..... She asked surprisingly what's this... I told her to read ...
She unfold it......and start reading.......My HeartBeat beat was pumping 5 times more than usual...


AAP YAHA PAR KYA KAR RAHE HAI.... 4 MACHINE BAND PARA HUA HAI.... MAJOR BREAKDOWN AAAYYAA HUA HAI.... PRODUCTION KI WATT LAG GAYI HAI.....
Hv i wrote these lines in my BILLET DOUX... Suddenly I found a workman standing in front of me.. and telling me all crap reasons of breakdown......
Ab 4 Saal Enggineering se romance kiya hai to Suhagraat to machine k sath hi manana parega naa....
WITH HOPE, ONE DAY MY REVERIE WILL GET COMPLETE IN ORIGINALITY...

Vibhanshu

9 comments:

  1. to start off, is it a morning dream or truth beautifully wrapped up in an interesting narration. congratulation; now don't ask me for what, accept it for whatever you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.....nice writting....abee lekin aage kya hua....????

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the congratulation has been accepted.........may please write down the rest of the doux..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation is accepted dude... Well rest of the doux ARE IN PIPELINE in similar manner....

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest vibhanshu ..i can actually visualize a girl asking alcohol and u timidly saying no to it .....the narration kept me involved and curious which indicates that ur style was good enough to bind serious like me... and yes all guys would have done the same ....it's gud to see one more of my friend on the journey beyond regular breakdowns of life and plant.... felt very gud on being ur blog ...and as soon as u update it ..drop me a message ...i would love to read more ....luv...avanish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, truely a binder... could not stop myself reading till the last word.. :).. The reason i suppose, is the nature of the main character...Lagta hai ..saara episode apne saath ho raha hai.. :). obviously, saare engineers ke life me ek aisa time to aata hi hai:) .. good work ... waiting for the rest of the doux .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Very Very good writin...The writin is surprising me dat Vibs aisa bhi likh raha hai!!!!!

    Keep it up dude...

    d subject & d narration intrigues me to read upto d last line wid exitement...but ye dil mange more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Storyline was good.. the narration was even better, but i did find a few grammatical mistakes. I wud hate to point it out, you find it yourself!!!! Otherwise, a nice one. :P

    ReplyDelete